Military-memorial complex armored Train №13 "Tula worker" is a real armored train, which was built in the autumn of 1941 by Tula railwaymen, gunsmiths and made a significant contribution to the protection of the city from the enemy.
The armored train is on the eternal Parking at the Moscow station of Tula. The exhibition of armored cars tells about the role of the "Tula worker" in the defense of Tula in the autumn of 1941, the combat track of the composition.
Having visited unique interiors of cars and armored platforms, guests will be able to see in what conditions the crew of an armored train was at war: to look at newsreels in the car club, to examine the car bakery, to take part in military-historical game in the staff car.
Location: Tula region, Tula, Moscow railway station square
Phone: +7 (4872) 46-25-80
Bykovskii quarry – underground constructions of XV-XVI centuries in the production of izvestniy river Sturgeon. They are three separate systems of underground passages with a total length of about 150 kilometers. In the maze of speleologists come and just tourists who are not afraid of the dark, dirt and claustrophobic. The trails start in the main gallery under the name "Highway" from her walk (or rather crawl) into drifts, caves, deep underground lake, in which the Amateurs of extreme diving even dive. In the dark Tit (if going there, don't forget the lights), cold (at a constant temperature of +8 degrees) and humid, so the equipment need appropriate warm waterproof clothing. If you wish, you can stay overnight in one of the caves. Gremyachevskoe caves, or Arapovski cave monastery, located on the banks of the river Talakovka 6 kilometers from the village of HREM'iache. The route through the underground passages and karst caves – a maximum of 250 meters.
Location: Tula region, venevsky district, Byakovo village
Museum "Cars of the USSR" in Chernousovo – a Museum of automobile equipment under the open sky. The exhibition consists of a large number of non-refurbished cars and trucks produced by the Soviet automotive industry in the period from the 40s to 90-ies of XX century. Founder etoggo of the Museum is the collector Y. M. Krasinets. Today the Museum has more than three hundred exhibits – cars of Soviet and foreign brands. Some exhibits of the Museum took part in the rally of retro cars, in exhibitions, were filmed in movies. In addition to production cars there are very rare, even unique specimens. And all these rarities it is possible to examine in detail, potrogatj, to sit in the lounge. This is one of the features of the Museum "Auto USSR".
Address: Tula region, Chernsky district, Chernousovo village
Phone: +7 (903) 035-58-15, +7 (919) 077-77-26
Today the Museum has a unique collection of motorcycles produced by Tula machine-building plant (TMZ), as well as many other rare specimens. In the exhibition you can see motorcycles from the beginning of the XX century to the present day. In addition to motor vehicles TMZ, presented scooters factory " Vyatka Polyany." "Cezeta", motorcycles and mopeds "Jawa", carpet, Minsk, Izhevsk motorcycles, Lviv, Riga, Penza mopeds, etc.the Museum has its own repair and restoration base, where the restoration of motorcycles and scooters.
Address: Tula oblast, Tula, D. Garino, street Roundabout, 12.
Phone: +7 (905) 627-51-15
Factory-Museum " Old traditions is dedicated to the Apple brand Belev-Belevsky pastille. Here guests will not only learn the history of sweet treats, but also see the whole technology of cooking. And also be sure to try the pastille at every stage of its preparation: from the whipped mass to the final product. In addition to pastes in the Museum you can get acquainted with another craft – bobbin lace. Masters will reveal the secrets of weaving Belevsky lace and hold a master class for everyone. The tour ends with a traditional tea party with tasting the products of the production company "Old traditions". This is more than thirty different varieties of pastes, marmalade, marshmallows and figs. Various jelly and herbal tea.
Address: Tula region, Belev, street station, 21 B
Phone: +7 (902) 696-11-47
The Museum is dedicated to the ancient Odoevsky craft-Filimonovskaya toy. The initiator of the project and the Director of the Museum Is S. V. Kuznetsov. The Museum presents mainly samples filimonovskaya toys, materials on the history and development of this craft. To create a General picture of clay toys, the Museum also presents Russian folk: Romanovskaya Yuzhnyy, hludnevskoj, Voronezh, kozlenskaya vtoryye and copy Greek toy 1400-1100 BC
In the Museum you can not only see the finished toys and watch the process of their creation, but also to try your hand at making a horse, duck or rooster, as well as order a master class on modeling and painting Filimon toys, make a traditional vepsky rag doll or get spinning lessons.
Address: Tula region, Odoev, str Seliverstova, 11
Phone: +7 4873 64 17 24
"Old Tula pharmacy", known to the inhabitants of Tula since the middle of the XIX century, began a new life. Now it is a permanent exhibition of the Tula historical and architectural Museum.
Keeping the historical name "Old Tula pharmacy", the Museum became a platform for research and experiments. There are no more drugs for sale, excursions and master classes are held here.
The Museum tried to give an idea of how The "old Tula pharmacy" could look like in the second half of the XIX century under its first owner Ferdinand G. Belyavsky. Trading halls, mirrored cabinets, an abundance of glass... Opening the door, guests seem to fall into the past, when this house worked pharmacy, which later became the most famous in the city and in the Tula province.
Address: Tula region, Tula, Lenin Avenue, d. 27
Phone: +7 4872 31 26 61
The Museum has a collection of nearly a hundred antique and rare author Teddy bears from many countries. Every month in the Museum there is a new exhibition related to toys-porcelain dolls, author's works, cartoon characters, etc.
As part of the tour, guests can learn about the history of childhood friends, as well as take part in master classes: learn to sew Teddy bears, make art and game doll (for theater and animation).
Address: Tula region, Tula, Lenin Avenue, d. 31
Phone: +7 4872 36 73 09
Museum of clowns-one of the largest museums in the number of clowns in Europe (in the exhibition of about seven thousand items), located in the building of the Tula circus.
This rich and diverse collection was collected by the circus artist, acrobat V. A. Akishin. Some of its exhibits have even been used in acrobatic rooms. For this he was awarded the prestigious silver clown circus award, and the number is listed in the history of the world circus.
The collection includes clowns of different sizes: from the smallest (about 5 cm) to large (with human growth). The materials from which the red-haired merry men are made, also differ in a variety: wood, iron, matter, ceramics.
Address: Tula region, Tula, Sovetskaya str., 96
Phone: +7 4872 71 73 03
The literary image embodied in steel," taming of the English flea by the Tula Lefty " appeared in Tula to the 135th anniversary of the publication of Nikolay Leskov's novel "Lefty" in 2016. The ambiguous monument is made in the steampunk style and is a giant flea with a height of more than three meters. The collective image of aggression, which symbolizes the flea, is filled with real weapons, guns, shells and ammunition. According to Igor Zolotov, the author of the composition, the sculpture represents a constant struggle between good and evil.
The most important thing in the composition is the work of Lefty. And as instead of Lefties in the sculpture represented only by his shadow, to try yourself in the role of a master can be anyone.
Address: g. Tula, PR-t Lenina, 85, an art space LikerkaLoft