The history of the Holy Trinity Church has been known since 1784, when the parish church stood in a place called Zahlevna - it is more than a verst from the present church in the opposite side of the city, near the former fortress "Cathedral Mountain." The temple was wooden, in the name of St. Trinity, with a chapel - right in the name of the Mother of God "Joy of All Who Sorrow" and left in the name of St. George the Victorious. In 1835, the ancient temple was dilapidated, and as a result of this, on the initiative of the priest Nikolai Troitsky, the parishioners requested a new plan for building a stone (brick) temple for donations, in the name of the Holy Trinity, and in 1837 the temple was laid on the newly designated place between the city and In 1839 a new temple was finished and consecrated one right side-chapel in the name of the icon of the Mother of God "Joy of All Who Sorrow". The chapel on the left side in the name of the Great Martyr George the Victorious, is finished with the funds of voluntary donors, and was consecrated only in 1861, and the church in the name of the Holy Trinity is finished and painted with the diligence of the church elder Alexei Kurdyumov in 1865. The Holy Trinity Church was built in 1839, from other sources it can be learned that the exact date of construction is unknown, approximately between 1837 and 1865.