Tula Arms Plant The building of Tula Arms Plant started on 15 February, 1712 by the edict signed by emperor Peter the Great. The plant was fitted with innovative for that time facilities. People had started to use testing calibers in the tools production. The application of the most advanced technologies of the 18th century had improved significantly the quality of the produced weapons and, as a result, the arms made in Tula was considered to be a standard sample by one of the royal edicts. Tula Arms Plant had provided the Russian army with first- class weapons throughout the course of history. The soldiers of Suvorov and Kutuzov used the weapons made in Tula. Tula Arms Plant being reconstructed in 19th century had become one of the best plants in the Europe. The plant started to produce Berdan rifles, three- line Mosinrifles of 1891 sample, machine guns and wheel guns in the end of the 19th century. Hand fire arms TT (of Tula Tokarev), self – loading rifles of Tokarev, aerial guns “ShKAS” and two handed weapons were produced here in the Soviet times. The plant set a production of shot – guns and sporting guns after the end of the Great Patriotic War. Tula Arms Plant was awarded with Order of Lenin, Order of the Red Banner of Labour and Order of the Great Patriotic War, 1st class.