The children's route in Suvorov includes:
1. Visit to the museum of local lore.
Suvorov Regional Museum of Local Lore was opened to visitors since November 3, 1967. It was created as a people's. The exposition was built by the forces of public organizations, with a total area of 64 sq.m. The museum is located in a one-story Finnish house. There are 3 exposition halls in the museum: ""Historical past of the district"", ""Cherepetsky district during the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945"", exhibition hall.
2. Visit to the school museum of the Cherepet municipal budgetary general education institution named after N.K. Anosov in the village Cherepet. The date of the foundation of the museum was 1989. The museum stores: objects of peasant life, exhibits found during excavations by the search group ""Suvorovets"", the history of the village of Cherepet and the iron foundry.
3. Visit to the stela ""October 20, 1941"" in the village of Novaya Cherepet.
There are two concrete slabs, one of which is a plaque with the inscription: ""Here in this field, the battalion of the 156th NKVD regiment under the command of Captain Poniznik together with the free fighter battalion attached to NKPS of the city of Tula and Leninsky district under the command of I.D. Vasilyev and the commissar Pavel Korobkov gave the first battle to the German fascist troops on the Tula land "")
4. Visit to the school museum of “The Cherepet municipal budgetary general education institution named after N.K. Anosov”
The date of the foundation of the museum was 1956. There was a school desk in the museum, for which the young partisan, Hero of the Soviet Union - A. Chekalin, materials: on the history of Mr. Likhvin, about pupils of the school who died during the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945, 4 Heroes Soviet Union - pupils of the school, about the participants in the Great Patriotic War and their exploits.
Visit to the ancient settlement ""Duna"".
The ancient settlement ""Duna"" (10-12th century) is located two km from Chekalin below along the Oka River. As evidenced by archaeological excavations, it is founded no later than the 12th century. Devyagorsk is mentioned in the annals at about the same time as Moscow, in 1147.
Vvedenskaya church: built in 1821 by parishioners. The church is stone, the building has been preserved and is listed in the category of operating temples of the Tula diocese.
The Soldier's Chapel (1913): built for the 300th anniversary of the reign of the Romanov dynasty.
Chekalin city: the former Likhvin. - the smallest city in Russia. It is located on the high left bank of the Oka. For the first time it is mentioned in the annals in 1565. In February 1990 it was included in the list of historical populated places in Russia and acquired the status of a city - a monument of national importance.
5. Visit to the mass grave in the village of Peskovatskoe
In 1967 remains of warriors who died during the liberation of 1941 settlements in the period from December 25 to December 27: Peskovatskoye village, Likhvin station, Mezhbor village, Kosolopavo village, Beryozovo village, Zapadnoye village, Ivshino village, Varushitsy village, Kuleshovo, were transferred from a mass grave from the cemetery of the village Peskovatskoe to the center of the village Peskovatskoe, into a common grave. It is a sculpture ""The Sorrowful Warrior"".
Church of the Assumption.
Built in 1780 by the landowner John Dmitriyevich Skripitsyn. The church stone building is preserved, but needs restoration work.
The memorial house-museum of A. Chekalin.
The museum was created in 1962 on the initiative of the Komsomol organization of the village Peskovatsky and the Regional Committee of the Komsomol. The house-museum is a village hut - an imitation of a house where A.Ch.Kekalin's childhood and the last days of his life passed. The exposition presents photos, documents, personal belongings of A.Chekalin. The whole exposition is divided into the following sections: ""Sasha Chekalin's Childhood"". ""School years"", ""Motherland calls mother"", ""Guerrilla detachment"" Advanced "","" Action scheme of the detachment "","" Hero's title "","" We remember "".
It is located in a ravine on the border of the Peskovat and Chekalin territories, near the Rechitsa river. In the year 2000 it was improved. There is a divine service in Orthodox holidays for Christmas and Epiphany. According to its composition, the water from the holy well is similar to Krainka and is considered curative.