Two-day tour program includes:
-A visit to the Museum of Russian Merchant’s life in Epifan. The museum is a manor of the late XIX-early XX centuries with the “Merchant’s Living Room”, The “Store Cellar” (the exhibit of tare, measures and weights) with an interactive program “Visiting merchant Baibakov” including tea party;
- A visit to the the museum-memorial complex in the village of Monastyrshchino: the Museum of the Battle of Kulikovo
- The largest museum of the medieval battle in Russia (Exposition “Russia’s great beginning”: unique relics found on the battlefield, armor reconstructions), the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Alley of Memory and Unity;
- A visit to the medieval shooting gallery;
- Participation in a master class on shooting from medieval weapons;
- A visit to the cinema hall. "The Battle of Kulikovo. A View from the 21st Century " is a scientific and educational film about researches on the Kulikovo field.
- A visit to the Stable Yard (includes a sightseeing tour and riding by coach);
- Interactive program "Bogatyrs of the Kulikovo field" with the participation of the military-historical reconstruction club.
- A visit to the memorial on the Red Hill of the Kulikovo Field - the oldest monument to the military glory of Russia: the column in honor of the Blessed Prince Dmitry Donskoy, the temple-monument of St. Sergius of Radonezh.
You can order the program in the department of tourism development of the museum-reserve "Kulikovo Field": +7 (4872) 36-28-34, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org