The excursion route "Journey to the Tula region" includes:
- Excursion to the Tula Museum of Local Lore;
- Excursion to the Tula State Arms Museum (* optional master class / theatrical performance by a military-historical theater "Indestructible");
- Interactive program "One day in the Russian izba (hut)" in the museum and exhibition center "Tula antiquities";
- Interactive program in the museum of entertaining sciences "Experimentoria";
- City tour of Tula.
The second day of the program includes:
- Excursion to the museum "Yasnaya Polyana", the estate of Leo Tolstoy, an interactive program in the coachman's izba (hut);
- Excursion to the museum railway station complex "Kozlova zaseka" and the Kochakovo necropolis - the family cemetery of the Tolstoy family. Visit to St. Nicholas Church, a monument of ancient Russian architecture.
The third day of the program combines:
- Interactive excursion program in Epifan - museum of the history of Russian merchants - with tea party;
- Excursion to the state military-historical and natural museum-reserve "Kulikovo field".
The fourth day includes:
- Visit to the Bogoroditsky Palace Museum and park (interactive optional program);
- A visit to the Zhdanka station;
- Visiting the museum "Tula samovars" and "Tula cakes".
The final day includes:
- An interactive program in the museum "Filimonovo toy" (master classes on modeling and painting of Filimonovo toys);
- A visit to the Belevsky museum of local lore, tasting of Belev pastila (a traditional Russian fruit confectionery);
- a master class on making the Belev lace.