St. Nicholas stone church was built in 1861 on the place of the burned wooden one with donations of parishioners and benefactors. There are three altars in the temple. The first one was consecrated in the name of the Transfiguration of the Lord, in 1868. The other two altars are devoted to St. Nicholas (on the right) and St. Sergius of Radonezh & ndash; (on the left). The iconostasis of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker was renovated in 1875 by the zeal of the parishioner peasant Selkin. The refectory of the church was also painted thanks to his efforts. The iconostasis of St. Sergius of Radonezh was built in 1875 thanks to the efforts of a merchant from Tula, Adrian Buslayev. The parochial guardianship board was established on 8 November. According to the clerical statements of 1915-1916, the parish included Khlebodarovka and Khotush villages. There was a parochial school and a ministerial college in Khotush. The members of the parochial board at their annual meeting unanimously agreed to memorialize the favors granted to the Russian people by the monarch (the signing of the Royal Manifesto on 7 October 1905) and erect a chapel in honor of All Saints in the market square, with the parochial board funds. On 21 February 1906 the project of the chapel was sent to the Construction Department of Tula municipal government and the Ecclesiastical Consistory of Tula. The project was approved and officially handed over to the peasant Andrey Petrov Selkin of Khotush village. The priest Vladimir Abolensky consecrated the chapel on 9 June 1913. The design of the chapel reminds of a carved stone casket. From 1917 to 1947 the church premises were used for secular needs. Church services were resumed in 1947. It was the only functioning temple on the territory of Yasnogorsk district until the middle of the 1990s. The chapel was restored with the help of the parishioners’ donations several years ago.