The temple has been put in August, 1895 at the station Uzlovaya belonging to the Syzrano-Vyazemsky railroad. Four years later the temple school in honor of the Assumption of the Mother of God has been in a festive atmosphere consecrated by the bishop Tula and Belevsky Pitirim.
In 1900 the parish school has appeared; in arrival the territorial three-complete school and two-cool school of the Ministry of Public Education have been founded. Besides, the chapel relating to the uzlovsky railway station belonged to the Uspensky temple.
At the end of 1928 Church of the Assumption, as well as many other temples, have been abolished, and the building has been given to local district executive committee for the equipment of school here. In 1929 the recreation center of railroad workers has been open here.
Only in 1994 at the request of the Tula Diocese Church of the Assumption has been returned to parishioners. In 1995 the first parish meeting has been held, services have renewed. Now in the temple of a church service are made every day: in the morning and in the evening.