By decision of the Regional Executive Committee No. 6-294 of the 9th of April, 1969, the messuage was recognized as a monument of history and culture of local importance, and since 1995 by the decree of the President of the Russian Federation (No. 176 of February 20, 1995) a monument of history and culture of federal significance.
In the days of Tsar Ivan the Terrible, the village was the patrimony of the boyars of Streshnev. At the end of the 18th century it passed to the Chicherin family: major-general Alexander Nikolayevich and his wife Elizaveta Petrovna, nee Demidova, Grigory Akinfievich Demidov's granddaughter - one of the largest producers of iron and copper, the creator of the first scientific botanical garden in Russia under Solikamsk. Her father, Peter Grigoryevich Demidov (1740 - 1826), since 1800, for five years, served as a chief executive officer of the St. Petersburg Commercial College. Elizabeth Petrovna is known as an interpreter (translator) and writer. This name entered the dictionary of Russian writers of the XVIII century. Her daughter, Ekaterina Aleksandrovna Chicherina in 1822, married Alexander Yakovlevich Mirkovich (1792 - 1888). From this marriage in 1828 was born the son Alexander. Ekaterina Alexandrovna died in 1848 at the age of 58. In 1851, Alexander Yakovlevich Mirkovich completed the construction of the main manor house. Some representatives of the Chicherin family - Mirkovichi, found their rest in the side-chapel of the St. Nicholas Church in the name of the Saint Alexander Nevsky, whose organizers they were, which survived to the present day. Until 1917, the estate was in the possession of the descendants of this family.
Then in the estate was located the school of peasant youth, and since 1932 - the Holiday House of the Writers' Union. Here rested B.L. Pasternak and many other famous writers. In the «Mirkovich's House» from 1953 to 1974 there was an orphanage home. Later, this historic building was used as a hostel for employees of the orphanage.
On this historic building was placed the memorial plaque as follows:: «The monument of history and culture of the federal (All-Russian) significance of the XIX century «Messuage of General Mirkovich A.Ya.» (02.02.1792 - 22.06.1888), the hero of the Patriotic War of 1812, participant of Borodino battle and foreign campaigns of Russian troops (1813-1814), Georgievsky Chevalier. Here from 1932 to 1936 years the Writers' Holiday House was located, where writers A.Serafimovich, N.Trenev, poet B.Pasternak lived and worked. It is protected by the state. The memorial plaque was established on the 4th of July, 2001, by the grateful descendants of General A. Ya. Mirkovitch.»