The building of the church was started in 1981 by the congregants and upon the initiative of landowner S. P. Rtishchev.
Scheduled church services had been launched there since 1835. The church was closed down in 1937: the bells were torn down and the bell-tower was destroyed. The church building was adapted for a workshop.
The church was given back to Diocese of Tula in 1988.
The archpriest Anatoliy Dudin was appointed as a beneficiary on July,12 of 1989.
Scheduled church service had been launched there since12 January, 1989. His Eminence, the bishop of Tula and Belyov Kirill dedicated the altar in celebration of The Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary on 12 January, 2000.