In October 1995 City authorities handed the church for free use of the cinema "Vstrechny", in emergency condition and immediately began its reconstruction. The first Divine Service was performed in the spring of 1996 on the Bright Week. In the spring of 1997, services began to be performed in the Temple. In the same year, the construction of the bell tower was completed. On May 14, 1998 with the blessing of His Eminence Serapion, Metropolitan of Tula and Belevsky, the church was consecrated by the Great Consecration by His Grace Kirill, Bishop of Bogoroditsky who was ruling at that time as a bishop.
Currently, the church is fully equipped with a delubrum, the kliros - left and right. There is a Sunday school and Sunday extra-service talks . There is a library of Orthodox literature (about 1000 books), there are video cassettes (more than 80) with Orthodox materials, In the temple there is a revered icon of the Mother of God "Unexpected Joy" (19th century), presented in 1997.