Hotels & inns

Hotel 19 Vek Zlatinskie Lavki

ATTENTION! Due to the current epidemiological situation changes in the work schedule are possible! Please make sure to check the operating hours of the objects by contacting them in advance!
9, 11 Metallistov St., Tula
Share via:
Add to tour
  • Description

    Zlatinskie Lavki shops were built in 1808 and belonged to the Pokrovskaya Church. They were later included in the merchant Zlatin’s shops.

    In the 1834 fire, “the shops, along with the church, burned down so badly that the walls barely withstood the severity of fire.” In 1863 Zlatinskie Lavki were restored, and some of them were leased to citizens and merchants.

    From the beginning of the 20th century to this day, the buildings have been gradually deteriorating but some fragments of the facade wall survived. In 2019–2020, large-scale restoration of Zlatinskie Lavki was undertaken as part of the Tula Embankment project.

    The restored building included shopping arcades, some of which house ‘baked goods’ shops like in the 19th century, and there are also cafes, a wine bar, and an apartment hotel with interiors decorated in the classical style.

    Hotel room rates at RUB 7,500–29,400.

  • Contacts
    9, 11 Metallistov St., Tula
    8 (4872)71-77-70, 8 (903) 840-00-50
    The hotel operates 24/7
0 events

Interesting locations nearby

You may want to visit these places later

All places
Book a room