The Holy Trinity Church, which had anciently born the name of St. George's Church, remained wooden until 1837 and gradually fell into disrepair.
But by 1839, there was already a stone church with a range in the name of the Icon of the Mother of God Joy of All Who Sorrow.
In 1861, the second range was built in the name of Saint George.
The bell tower was built in 1889.
Due to its beauty of the facade, space, and convenience of the premises, the church has occupied a prime place in the city.