Odoyevo ancient settlement is an archaeological monument of the 12-18 centuries.
In the 19th century, the Resurrection Cathedral, which had been built here by the Odoyev Princes, established the name of the "Cathedral Mountain" by the ancient fortress. In the 1950s, the cathedral was destroyed.
Of all the defensive structures of the Odoyev fortress, it is the earth mound which survived till now. By the 600th anniversary of the events of 1380, which took place at the walls of the Odoyev fortress, memorial stele was installed on the Cathedral Mountain, on May 5, 1980.