The Alexander Nevsky Church
was built in 1886 in the Old Russian style with one spired head. The church members came from the Petropalovsk Church and the Church of St Nicolas at Rzhavets. There are two chantries in the church: Euthymius Solunsky’s and martyress Eudokia. In 1888 the perish guidance was opened there and in 1889 mdash; a Sunday school. In Soviet Union period there was a bread-baking complex in this building. At the present time the church was returned to congregation.